Safety & Security
I have translated over 263,000 words of material safety data sheets (MSDS) for Fuchs Lubricants, Nye Lubricants, Bayer Chemicals, Lanxess, Intersurface Dynamics, Sumitomo, Cosmo Scientex, Wacker, Sumika Chemical Analysis Service Ltd., Orbiting Scientific & Technology Sdn Bhd and Rohm & Haas Chemicals.
Safety issues are often presented through videos, and I’ve translated several of these voiceover scripts:
- 60-minute safety-at-work video script for an offshore oil rig company.
- 30-minute automotive safety video voiceover script.
- 30-minute fire prevention campaign TV documentary voiceover script for Bomba Malaysia [Malaysian Fire Department].
In addition, I have delivered translations of:
- Upstream Safety Manual for ExxonMobil (161,000 words)
- International Seaport Interdiction Training multimedia presentation (30,000 words)
- Training Presentation by the US DEA to the Malaysian Police (15,000 words)
- Safety fact sheets for Workcover WA (12,000 words)
- Safety handbook for Sapura Acergy (10,000 words)
- Safety manual for an offshore oil rig company (10,000 words)
- Children’s road safety CD-rom and posters for the Malaysian Ministry of Transport (10,000 words)
- Job Safety Analysis sheets for Integrated Petroleum Services Sdn. Bhd. (7,000 words)
- Total Safety PowerPoint presentation (4,000 words)
- CLAS Total Security website (3,000 words)
- National Security booklet on Australia’s counter-terrorism laws (3,000 words)
- Online Safety and Security for consumers (3,000 words)
- Safety Perception survey for Du Pont (2,500 words)
- Environmental Health Guide on Asbestos Cement Products in the house (2,000 words)
- Handling, Packaging and Shipment of Biohazard Goods for Teflex (2,000 words)
- Documents for the DSAS Ship Security Alert System(1,000 words)
- Booklet on Using LPG Safely (1,000 words)
- Road Safety on Fraser Island for international visitors (1,000 words)
- Cyclone Guard (600 words)
- Beach Safety (500 words)
- Personal Safety tips for students (500 words)